RELEVATE: Based on Rigorous Scientific Data
What do the "oldest" people with the healthiest brains eat?
This simple and powerful question is the guiding principle of RELEVATE. People who follow brain healthy diets, like Mediterranean and MIND, maintain their cognitive ability and reduce their risk of age-related brain disease. We analyzed over 2000 nutritional studies and identified the underlying nutrients of these diets.
People who follow these Mediterranean-type diets have the potential to dramatically prolong mental performance and reduce their risk of brain disease:
lower risk of Alzheimer's*
lower risk of Parkinson's*
NeuroReserve’s approach to long-term brain health reflects this proven diet-brain connection, as well as evidence from the Dietary Guidelines for Americans (DGA) and its evaluation of dietary patterns and neurocognitive outcomes.
How Does Your Diet Stack Up?
How many servings do you eat each week?
Select the number of servings per week that you typically eat under each food category.
1 serving = ½ cup
1 serving = ½ cup
1 serving = 4 oz
1 serving = ¼ cup
1 cup serving
The percentages indicate the amount of key brain healthy foods you consume, compared to the amount consumed by the most brain healthy people. These are people who live longest with the healthiest brains, according to epidemiological research and the Dietary Guidelines for Americans. Less than 100% indicates that you may need to close dietary gaps to give your brain optimal nutrition. Take action today!
You can still get these nutrients even if you don’t eat a perfect diet
We understand how difficult it is to eat the optimum diet all the time. Life is hectic and we’re all human.
RELEVATE is designed to provide nutritional insurance. Supplements won’t replace a Mediterranean diet, but when you can’t eat right, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that you are taking care of the most important part of you.
How We Designed RELEVATE
RELEVATE is based on a simple yet profound concept
- Examine what the oldest people with the healthiest brains eat – we call these ‘neuroprotective dietary patterns’
- Identify the nutrients from these diets that are most brain relevant
- Select those nutrients that we most commonly don’t get enough of in our everyday diets
- Put high-quality, bioavailable forms of those nutrients into RELEVATE
No silver bullet. No magic ingredient.
Just steady, expert-driven, systematic data analysis, organized into a coherent group of nutrients that work together for your lifelong brain health.
RELEVATE is rigorous
Comprehensive scope, advanced data analytics, expert interpretation – in a jar.
Brain nutrition is complex, multi-factored, and still a young field with a long way to go.
The good news is, there are thousands of research studies that explore the biochemical, safety, clinical, and human epidemiological aspects of brain nutrition and its outcomes – and there are promising leads.
The question is: How do we process this vast patchwork of evidence, connect the dots, and wrap it together to deliver compelling products for you?
This is where we innovated.
With a team of renowned researchers and clinicians in neurology and brain nutrition, we developed an advanced design method to select the most impactful nutrients for a practical, daily package – RELEVATE.
RELEVATE is for reality
For real people tackling the real world – who prefer a practical solution that doesn’t overpromise.
RELEVATE is designed for reality. We know that our lives are hectic, change is hard, and many of us can still improve on our diet and lifestyle. We’re not perfect, but we do our best.
RELEVATE is not a “magic pill,” “ultimate solution,” “breakthrough” or other (overused) hyperbole.
RELEVATE does not allow you to replace or cheat on a good diet.
RELEVATE is a practical, comprehensive, and high-quality tool in your overall “toolkit” of diet, exercise, and a healthy lifestyle to protect your lifelong brain health.
RELEVATE is for you: the person who prefers to look at the steady and persistent accumulation of evidence yourself – and then make your own decisions.
When you combine a brain healthy dietary pattern with other lifestyle factors, very strong evidence has shown (and continues to show) tremendous benefits, such as better maintenance of cognitive abilities as we age and significantly reduced risk of neurodegenerative diseases, like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
Those are real results.
* Key references:
1. Agarwal, P. et al. MIND Diet Associated with Reduced Incidence and Delayed Progression of Parkinsonism in Old Age. J. Nutr. Health Aging 22, 1211–1215 (2018).
2. Alcalay, R. N. et al. The association between Mediterranean diet adherence and Parkinson’s disease. Mov. Disord. 27, 771–774 (2012).
3. Morris, M. C. et al. MIND diet slows cognitive decline with aging. Alzheimer’s Dement. 11, 1015–1022 (2015).
4. Morris, M. C. et al. MIND diet associated with reduced incidence of Alzheimer’s disease. Alzheimer’s Dement. 11, 1007–1014 (2015).
- 2-in-1 softgel and capsule regimen
- Gluten free
- Major allergen free (no tree nuts, peanuts, soy, shellfish, milk, eggs)
- GMO free
- No artificial flavors, colorings, or preservatives
- Diet-achievable dosing (no mega-doses)
- Bioavailable design (fat-soluble nutrients dissolved in native oils)
- NSF-certified manufacturing
- Third-party tested
- Made in USA
Take one softgel and two capsules daily, preferably with food.
RELEVATE: Science-Backed Nutritional Supplement for a Thriving Brain
RELEVATE fills the gaps between what most people eat and the diets proven to be healthiest for your brain
Start a Monthly Subscription Today
- Automatically Receive a Jar Every 30 days
- 20% Discount on Every Order
- Free Standard Shipping in US
- Skip, Cancel or Adjust Deliveries Any Time
- 30-Day Risk-Free Promise
You May Also Purchase Jars (30-Day Supplies) at Regular Price without a Subscription